Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Community Kitchen

I don't know about everyone else but I always seem to be scrambling for new recipes and ideas of things to feed my family. I feel like Pesto Chicken and Tacos make the rotation every week. And while we love both, I need some new ideas! So I came up with the idea of Community Kitchen. A place where we can post our favorite recipes and browse each others' for new ideas. You can be as involved as you want, posting recipes or your menu for the week or just looking at everyone else's ideas. When you post make sure to "link" what the main ingredient is - chicken, beef, fish, etc so everyone else can easily click on the topic they're looking for and get a list of recipes. Also link your name. How do you do this? When you're in the "posting" mode, you'll see a section called "labels". Type in your name or chicken (as many as you want) to link the post to that code word. If you need help, email me! I am happy to post things if you email the recipe! I hope everyone enjoys this and gets some use out of it! Let's get cookin!

No comments:

Post a Comment